A Post A Day...
Keeps the psychiatrist away.
I'm trying to keep up with my streak of a post every day on Medium, mostly because I've found it really fun to write. I think Wednesdays will become a sort of 'weekly check-in', going over what I have done and what there is yet to do.
So, what have I accomplished this week?
- Created a link shortner.
- Made the staff page for Creator Studios.
- Started updating my homepage
- Fixed an issue with Moat-JS (pushing out soon).
- Removed mc.gabrielsimmer.com and all the deprecated projects.
- Moved to Atom for development.
And what do I hope to accomplish?
- Fix my link shortner.
- Work on the video submission page for Creator Studios.
- Whatever else needs doing.
- Complete my week-long streak of Medium posts.
It's hard to list what I want to accomplish because things just come up that I have no control over. But nonetheless, I will report back next Wednesday.